Self Storage offers a great deal of flexibility, makes your family so much more mobile, allowing you to, say, live in a rented house for a while, making yourselves an attractive proposition to prospective vendors, so that you can more easily buy your dream house, when it comes onto the market. Of course it may be a whole lot simpler than that: you may have the builders in – a loft conversion, a conservatory? – and need to clear a few rooms for a while. You may just want to offload the contents of the garage or shed while you sort others room out. Or maybe you have a hobby that takes up a lot of space?
Whatever your reasons, or the length of time for which you need self storage, you’d like a Storage Service that is convenient, caring, comprehensive and competitively priced. Steele & Co Removals also offers safe and secure containerised Storage that is designed around the needs of our Eastleigh clients by offering secure and convenient domestic storage in our modern facility. Containerised storage is particularly suitable for extended periods, providing an ideal, clean and sealed environment in which to store your effects.
Our business Moving and storage services also offer a range of flexible options whether you need somewhere to store all those Archives or maybe you’re over run with samples or stock, you don’t have to work around this when you could have flexible, accessible safe and secure storage off site.
Our complete moving and storage package includes:
- Load: once packed, your effects will be loaded into our storage containers at your home.
- Inventory: prior to the sealing and securing of the containers, you will be provided with an inventory as a receipt.
- Transport: the containers will then be transported to our secure Storage
- Transfer: on arrival at the Storage Centres, the coded containers are mechanically transferred to their location, where they remain, untouched, until they are re-called.
- Other items: our Storage Centres also have facilities to handle special items that are inappropriate for containerised storage, such as carpets, leather, velour upholstery and ladders.
Steele & Co Eastleigh offer all of its Removals and Storage Services throughout Hampshire including the following towns and villages:
- Colden Common
- Chandlers Ford
- Kings Somborne
- North Baddesley
- Horton Heath
- West End
Steele and Co Removals and Storage is one of, if not the highest independently reviewed local removals self storage company, see what people say about us –
Think outside the boxes – why choose Steele & Co?
We think that you would probably enjoy a Storage Service that was………………
- Convenient: we bring our lorries, vans and containers to your address; if you have asked us to, we can pack everything up for you too. You can watch us load your possessions into our containers (or just relax at the Artisan Coffee House or Coffee Corner while we do!); we provide you with a fully annotated inventory; and then we transport and store your possessions, until you require the safe return of some or all of them. Our aim at all times is to make your life as easy as possible.
- Caring: you have entrusted us with your precious belongings for a while. We keep this firmly in mind and that is why all of our operatives are full-time staff – we simply do not employ casual or agency workers. That way we know the quality of the work being carried out: all of our staff are fully and regularly trained, uniformed and completely dedicated to the careful handling of your items, using the latest packing materials, such as acid-free tissue, wardrobe cartons and bespoke transit blanketing.
- Comprehensive: you would ideally want a comprehensive storage service, one that includes all of the extras that can make such a difference to your stress and workload. So we offer Packing and Unpacking Services, Full Insurance, the dismantling and reassembly of furniture, and carpet protection for stairs and hallways.
- Competitive: at Steele & Co, we combine high quality with high cost-effectiveness. You have nothing to lose. Simply book your free, without-obligation appointment with us and we will get you a detailed quote, usually the same day. We will visit your home as soon as possible, assess the items that you need us to store, discuss other aspects of your requirements – you may be interested in our packing and unpacking services, for instance – and then deliver the quote.