Removals and Storage Southampton
A new start shouldn’t be a difficult one; that’s why Steele and Co’s removals in Southampton provide a service that will offer you a moving experience that is second to none.
When you move home, the time that you could be spending appreciating a new start is often ruined by the stress that you experience during the move; we know that it can be a challenging period of time so we like to help you make the transition as smooth as possible.
Thinking of moving to Southampton or maybe you already live here? And you’re moving just around the corner within Southampton, if so why not ask Steele & Co to help with advise on your removal requirements. Call Steele & Co for anything to do with house or office removals and storage in Southampton 02380 647662 or request an online quote today!
Steele & Co has been providing packing, removals and storage to the residents of Southampton for almost 20 years, we are now one of the highest independent reviewed removal companies in the area – see what people say about us
With great options for Home / Office Removals and storage in Southampton and much more, Steele and Co offer expert home and office removals in Southampton and the surrounding areas that can totally change your perception of moving home or office.
Steele and Co’s removals vans are a familiar sight in Southampton we have been moving the locals for almost 20 years now, our success and longevity is due to our a meticulous and careful removal planning; If you are looking for peace of mind or a competitively priced removal company in Southampton then Steele and Co may be just what you’re looking for.
Whatever your experience of moving before, Steele and Co offer the very best in local Southampton removals and packing we even offer storage. Steele and Co removals and storage will change your perception of moving.
Our Optional Home Removal Services Include:
- Packing / Unpacking Services
- Dismantling and reassembly of furniture
- Carpet protection for Stairs and Hall ways
Whether you are moving within the Southampton area or going long distance, we can offer a tailored range of packing, moving and storage solutions.
The largest city in Hampshire, Southampton has been a major port since the Norman Conquest of 1066, when it helped service England’s then capital, Winchester. In 1620 the group now known as the Pilgrims chartered the Mayflower, to sail to the New World to escape religious oppression in England. They sailed with another boat, the Speedwell, which was originally built in Southampton, but this was abandoned in Plymouth because it leaked. Probably the most famous ship to depart Southampton’s shores was the Mayflower (1620), and of course, the ill-fated RMS Titanic in 1912. Famous residents include Jane Austen, the renowned novelist, who lived in the Old Town of Southampton from 1807 to 1809 Jane moved house a lot having also lived in Winchester and Basingstoke.
Southampton is also served by its own airport, the M3 and M27 motorways together with substantial rail services, so whether you fancy a weekend skiing in the Alps or maybe a weekend rambling in The New Forest or you like to sail either way you’d be well placed living in Southampton or its surrounding areas.
- Popular for its large shopping centre West Quay and surrounding streets filled with popular shops like John Lewis and Ikea, Southampton also offers history nestled amongst the modern day buildings you will find historic land marks like Bargate the old city walled entrance dating back to 1180AD
- The city is also home to Sea City Museum which details the fate of the RMS Titanic and for aviation buffs amongst us Southampton offers The Solent Sky Museum
- Southampton has a vibrant nightlife offering many bars on Oxford Street, Dock gate 5 and White Star Wine bar, together with restaurants like Oxford Brasserie making a night out a real pleasure.
- Nearby is Hampshire’s largest animal attraction, Marwell Zoo, This 140-acre park is home to over 250 exotic and endangered species in beautiful, landscaped surroundings. Also you have The New Forest on your doorstep, with market towns like Brockenhurst, Lyndhurst and Lymington you will never be short of things to do.
Southampton has many respected schools like Kings, in fact at Steele & Co Removals we have noticed that many of our clients Move Locally just to be in school catchment. For more information on Southampton Schools follow the link https://www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk/school-search/
For the grown ups
Southampton offers outstanding golf courses such as Chilworth Golf Course, Southampton is also home to the Ageas Bowl for the cricket fanatics amongst us and not forgetting the Premier League football club “The Saints” You will find no less than two David Lloyd tennis and health clubs to burn away those excesses.
If you’re still wondering ‘Who is the best Southampton Removal Company?’, well your question is simply answered; with a proven track record for success as one of the leading removal companies and providers of storage in Southampton and the south coast. Call us now on 02380 647662 for a quote.
For further information on buying, selling or renting a home in Southampton we recommend South Hampshire leading Estate Agent Charters – https://www.chartersestateagents.co.uk/