Removals and Storage Bishops Waltham
Removals in Bishops Waltham – 01489 808006
Moving house to or from Bishops Waltham can be stressful. We all know that. All of the logistics have to be co-ordinated around one specific day. What you don’t need to worry about is what sort of job the removals company is going to do for you. You want to book your removal or storage with complete peace of mind, knowing that one aspect of your move at least is taken care of and going to run smoothly.
Whether you are moving within Bishop’s Waltham, out of Bishop’s Waltham, or into the town, Steele & Co Removals knows the whole area very well. Steele & Co Moving & Storage has been providing packing, removals and storage to the residents of Bishops Waltham for almost 20 years, we are now one of the highest independent reviewed removal companies in the area – see what people say about us https://www.checkatrade.com/SteeleAndCo/
Our Optional Removal Services Include:
- Packing / Unpacking Services
- Dismantling and reassembly of furniture
- Carpet protection for Stairs and Hall ways
Steele & Co Bishops Waltham offer all of its Removals and Storage Services throughout Hampshire including the following towns and villages:
Twyford, Colden Common, Itchen abbas, Owslebury, Eastleigh, Upham, Lower Upham, Dundridge, Durley, Corhampton, Droxford, Wickham, Soberton Heath, Meonstoke, Fair Oak, Botley, Waltham Chase
Why Move to Bishops Waltham?
- Bishop’s Waltham is a quaint and historic market town set in the beautiful Hampshire countryside. With a foot in the South Downs National Park and located at the mid cross country point of a long-established route between Winchester and Portsmouth, the town has long been appreciated as a place to stop and relax. Its wonderful centre is a perfect place to relax and enjoy a coffee in Josie’s or The Coffee House or maybe lunch in the Crown or the Bunch of Grapes.
- Popular for its quaint relaxing village feel the streets are filled with popular restaurants like Giorgio’s and Piccola Roma.
- The town also has an impressive medieval palace ruin which is free to enter and explore, in addition to this there are the ponds and the beautiful Hampshire countryside to explore.
- Bishops Waltham has a quaint peaceful feel and offers a few bars and coffee places like The Barleycorn and the Anvil Tea Rooms making a night out a real pleasure.
- Nearby is Hampshire’s largest animal attraction, Marwell Zoo, together with the Moors and Claylands local nature Reserves.
Bishops Waltham Schools
It’s no secret that many families Move house to Bishops Waltham due to its schools, in fact at Steele & Co Removals we have noticed that many of our clients move locally just to be in school catchment. For more information on Bishops Walthams Schools follow the link https://www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk/school-search/
For The Grown Ups
Bishops Waltham is surrounded by golf clubs you will be spoilt for choice in addition to this you will find many local walking trails and clubs of interest to consider joining.
For further information on buying, selling or renting a home in Bishops Waltham we recommend Bishop Walthams number one Estate Agent Charters – https://www.chartersestateagents.co.uk/